Whittier | Contract Clerk/Accountant | Direct Hire | 65k
- Calculate and post all truck and bus deals for the New and Used departments, including other brands (Ford, Hino, Isuzu, etc.). High volume transactions (estimated 400 deals per month).
- Manage the receivables schedule, including the customer deposit schedule.
- Manage the truck inventory schedule.
- Manage the commission schedule, controlled by employee number.
- Manage various reserve schedules.
- Communicate with upper management, various sales team members, and department managers.
- Calculate semi-monthly and monthly commission owed to all Sales persons, and manage the commission schedule ensuring all deals were properly paid.
- Calculate yearly finance commission payable to all Sales persons.
- Receive and process new/used contracts from Finance/Fleet Department
- Match deals with inventory jackets
- Split deals
- Post deals into accounting
- Package and send paper contracts to TFS or Off banks
- Process payment for payoffs not paid via ACH
- Locate trade jackets and send payoffs
- Must have at least 3- 5 years of experience
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; associate degree, desired.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and their application; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) proficiency desired.
- Attention to detail; ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, e-mail and in person; and ability to use standard office equipment.
Please apply with your CV to: