Accounting Principals has a food & beverage client is currently seeking a Financial Analyst candidate. The successful candidate will have primary responsibilities around ensuring T&E policies are followed, expense report audit/control reviews are completed accurately and in a timely manner, provide support for card administration, employee inquiries and escalations, and oversee delinquency mitigation activities. This position routinely interacts with our BPO provider, payment card provider and internal employees.
Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• Anticipate and respond to business partner and employee needs in a manner that provides value added customer service, analysis and recommendations
• Review third party provider DTPs, in addition to delivering training for new or modified company card processes
• Create, track, report and manage performance metrics, including resolution of any pending/recurring action items around expense report audit findings and SLAs.
• Support the T&E financial close process, including period and quarterly reporting of divisional payment performance and top 5 spend categories
• Ensure all processes operate within a well-controlled environment, including compliance with data security and access policies, systems security and access policies, and process controls
• Provide business partners with accurate and timely information to support strategic and tactical decision making at all levels
Start Date: 09/27/21 – 12/31/21
Pay: $25.00 per hr
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, please click apply now, or send your resume directly to Ryan.Paul@accountingprincipals.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: