Accounting Principals is seeking an Underwriter who can own the transaction underwriting process in Milpitas, CA. If you have strong experience collaborating with relationship management team to identify key risks and presenting credit recommendations to approval authorities, please read on to learn more about this opportunity!
• Underwrite new prospective deals and renewals
• Lead specific underwriting processes
• Identify applicable Key Risks associated with possible lending opportunities
• Perform required analysis and produce the credit presentations
• Constantly remain in accordance with guidelines and policy while ensuring timely completion of the underwriting
• Sign and assure accurate completion of underwriting packages.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years of middle market underwriting experience
• Cash flow modeling and projection experience
• The ability to accurately risk-rate loans and credits
Role: Temporary to Permanent.
Hours: 8:30-5:00pm (Remote to start)
Apply online today!
Please apply with your CV to: