Two Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) needed ASAP
Now hiring! We are currently looking to fill an opening for one of our most prestigious clients in the insurance industry. Are you looking for an amazing customer service job in the Sacramento area, with a flexible work schedule then apply to this job ASAP!
This is not your run-of-the-mill Customer Service job. We are looking for high level service oriented professionals.
Successful candidates we’ve placed in this role have had the following:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Dynamic individual who is self-motivated.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle and overcome objections/challenges
- Ability to build rapport quickly and easily
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Learn quickly and willing to ask for help
- Build and repair customer relationships by understanding unique needs and resolving issues effectively
- Ability to receive, screen, and schedule consumer appointments over the telephone
- Verify and enter data into web scheduler database
- Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion.
- Place outbound calls such as appointment reminders and courtesy calls
- Capability to communicate effectively with individuals from diverse socio-economic educational and cultural backgrounds
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Previous call center experience a plus
- Knowledge of current principles and practices of customer service required
- Must be strong in both MS Excel and Word
If interested in the Customer Service Representative Job in Sacramento, CA please apply to the posting directly or apply directly on our website at: accountingprincipals.com or send me your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com .
Please apply with your CV to: