Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. We are currently working with a Winston Salem company in need of a Trust Accountant. This position will work to process daily trust account transactions. An ideal candidate will have 3 years of trust accounting experience in a legal or banking environment. Please read the following responsibilities and qualifications to determine if you are a good fit.
- Monitor and maintain trust account ledgers to ensure accurate and complete accounting of transactions
- Identify and research trust account discrepancies
- Review and reconcile trust accounts as well as other bank accounts
- •Ensure proper handling of trust accounts and proper enforcement of escheat laws
- Accounting degree required
- 3 years of trust accounting experience
- Collaboration Skills
- Thoroughness/Attention to Detail
- Strong Excel Skills - this will be assessed
If you meet the above qualifications/requirements, please apply online.