Treasury Associate job in Carpentersville, IL
If stability, flexibility, and a laid-back environment sound like some ideal job traits to you, then this Treasury Assistant job could be a great fit for you! This company offers great work-life balance, a modern office, and a tight-knit team with supportive management. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cash forecasting and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Generating and processing invoices and related adjustments
• Recording billing entries
• Cash forecasting
• Assisting with the annual audit and special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
• Minimum 2-3 years of related experience
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects
• Strong communication skills with high attention to detail
If you are excited to learn more about this role, or others like it, apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: