A leading international biopharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD is seeking a Treasury Analyst to join the team. This company performs research and develops vaccines and antibodies for infectious diseases. It also creates assistive medical technologies and works to mitigate the risks of chemicals in society. In this temp-to-hire position, you will work closely with the Treasury Manager to support daily operations of the Treasury Department. You will monitor and report cash balances, oversee letters of credit, create and oversee policies, and manage company bank accounts. This position will pay between $30.00 and $35.00 per hour during the temporary phase and will offer an annual salary between $80,000 and $100,000 once converted to a permanent employee, depending on previous experience.
• Assist in the management of domestic and international cash balances, including banking
• Manage the company’s banking structure, including opening/closing accounts and developing/maintaining relationships
• Oversee debt and outstanding letter of credits
• Develop policies and procedures for the Treasury department
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent required; CTP and/or MBA preferred
• At least 3 years of experience in Treasury Operations (Additional experience can be substituted for CTP or MBA)
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work on a team
If you are interested in this position, apply today! We look forward to working with you.