Are you enthusiastic about payroll? Are you a payroll professional with at least three years of experience? We have an exciting Payroll Specialist job opportunity in Detroit, MI. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and semi-monthly payrolls. To be considered for this position, you must have recent and current experience on ADP WFN. This is a full time temporary payroll opportunity that will last 1 to 4 months or could go longer. Hours are 7 am to 4:30 pm Monday - Friday.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Preparing and entering high volume weekly and semi-monthly payroll
• Reconciliation of the payroll discrepancies and answering employee inquiries
• Audit & approve times for employees
• Managing PTO, Process benefits enrollment, changes, etc.
• Assisting with additional ad hoc projects as outlined by the Payroll Manager
• Resolving Payroll discrepancies
Payroll Specialist Qualifications & Requirements:
• At least 3 years of previous payroll experience
• High School diploma or higher is required
• Multi-state payroll experience is a huge plus!
• ADP WFN Software experience required
• Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to adapt to current company culture
If you are interested in the Payroll Specialist job, we would love for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team! For immediate consideration, email your resume to Niki.Griffith@AccountingPrinicpals.com . Please check out our other open positions at www.accountingprincipals.com .
Please apply with your CV to: