Accounting Principals is looking for a temporary Internal Auditor for a large client of ours located in Pittsburgh, PA. This position is expected to last for 3 to 6 months and will work varied hours and be expected to travel domestically 50% of the time. Manufacturing experience is a huge plus as well as an MBA/CPA/CIA, etc.
Internal Audit Duties will include:
- Traveling to various manufacturing facilities and participating in a cross functional team
- Providing recommendations to improve the control environment and increase operational efficiencies
- Develop ideas for process improvement and assist external auditors with SOX audits
Internal Audit Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business field, CPA or MBA preferred
- 4+ years of internal audit experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Exceptional communication skills – articulate and polished
- Communication skills with diversified individuals in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Strong technical skills, especially in Excel
To be considered for the Internal Audit position or other accounting and finance opportunities available with Accounting Principals in Pittsburgh, PA, apply today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: