Accounting Principals is actively recruiting a temporary Financial Coordinator for nonprofit in Carmel, IN. This assignment is anticipated to last for about 5 months, May 2019. To be considered for this role candidates must have a minimum of four years’ prior experience in general accounting, nonprofit experience preferred.
- Responsible for accounts payable & receivable
- Record payments received to appropriate cash receipts journal
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of accounts
- Assist with creating and maintaining organizations operating budget
- Manage all month end processes
- Prepare and disperse financial statements and reports
- Minimum of four years of experience
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, required
- QuickBooks experience, required
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this temporary Financial Coordinator position, please apply to accountingprincipals.com or visit our website for a complete list of available positions.
Please apply with your CV to: