Accounting Principals is recruiting for an experienced Temporary Accounts Receivable Specialist located for our client located in Noblesville. Candidates interested in this temporary position should have at least 2 years of AR experience. Our client is looking for a professional and independent individual to assist their team during this project.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounts receivable and collections
- Prior knowledge of any ERP system preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the Accounts Receivable position you have been waiting for then please apply for consideration below and visit www.accoutningprincipals.com for a full listing of available positions.
Please apply with your CV to: