Temporary Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
We have an incredible temporary opportunity with a well-known company in the heart of downtown! A client of ours in downtown Seattle is searching for a Temporary Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team and help them clean up their backlogged department. This is a great opportunity to put on your resume that you directly contributed to reducing a company’s backlog!
Temporary Accounts Payable Specialist Job Description:
- Manually process and cut checks for Accounts Payable invoices.
- Handle cash receipts and input them into the AP system.
- Make sure that invoices are coded properly and have proper approvals.
- Ability to analyze, streamline, and improve processes.
- Other Accounting duties as needed.
- No degree required.
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience preferred.
- Experience at a smaller company desired (but not required).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented, strong learning aptitude, and great level of accuracy.
This Temporary Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Seattle, WA will move fast, so if you’re interested in being considered please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume and apply right now! We cannot wait to get you considered for this exciting opportunity in downtown Seattle!