A non-profit organization is looking for an AP Clerk to join their team in Edgewood, DC. This organization fosters intentional community, provides youth programming and builds a vast membership that expands across the United States. This individual is responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Payable process, including invoicing, vendor payments and general ledger maintenance. This temporary position is looking for someone to start as soon as possible, and continue the role through the end of the year. The hourly rate is $22-24, depending on experience and skills. If you're interested in this role, please apply today!
• Prepare invoices and reconciliations
• Review requests for payment to ensure correct vendor activity and account codes
• Maintain and reconcile Accounts Payable subsidiary ledger
• Prepare bills and bank deposits
• Assist with audit preparation
• Prepare annual 1099, 1042 and other as needed Tax Documentation
•Abila MIP or Microix Software experience
•At least 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
•Associates degree or higher
•Customer service experience
If you're interested in this role, we're eager to speak with you! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be considered immediately.