Accounting Principals is currently recruiting for a temporary Accounting Clerk Job opportunity for one of our Knoxville clients. In this role, you will be processing accounts payable, accounts receivable including cash applications, invoicing along with other miscellaneous duties. This position will be covering a medical leave for up to 8 weeks. This position is very fast paced and needs someone to have good time management and the ability to prioritize. Pay up to $17/hr.
Job Responsibilities for the Accounting Clerk Job:
- Processing accounts payable
- Expense report reconciliations
- Track, record and reconcile credit card transactions
- Posting payments to accounts and following up on outstanding balances
- Assisting with miscellaneous duties within the accounting department as needed
Qualifications for the Accounting Clerk Job:
- Associates Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced organizational skills
- Strong communication and computer skills
To be considered for the temporary Accounting Clerk opportunity, please apply on our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: