An environmental association in Washington, DC is looking for a sharp Accountant to join their team. The main duties of this role will be to help the organization with their accounts receivable invoicing and processing, journal entries and other related account reconciliations. You will also assist with month-end and year-end close. To be successful in this position, you will need to have three years of experience in an accounting role performing reconciliations and have familiarity with working in the general ledger. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is preferred but not required. The timeline for this role will be two months; it will pay between $20-$24 an hour.
- Accounts receivable invoicing and processing, and corresponding reconciliations
- Assist with month-end and year-end close
- Review of and posting of journal entries
- Two plus years’ experience in a senior accounting role
- Knowledge of reconciliation processes for a variety of accounts
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics preferred but not required
If you are looking to expand your accounting experience working for a dynamic company in Washington, DC, email your resume to Conor.Kennedy@accountingprincipals.com right away. Be sure to check out www.accountingprincipals.com for other immediate opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: