Accounting Principals is looking to fill a Tax Intern job in Brentwood, Tennessee. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and you have experience working in taxes, this may be the opportunity for you! This company is a growing company and they are always interested in promoting internally. This opportunity is offering $22-$25 per hour with the possibility of overtime.
Tax Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with tax manager and team to meet strict tax deadlines
- Design and maintain Excel spreadsheet templates to ensure efficient processing of tax returns
- Process individual and corporate tax returns
- Effectively communicate with clients about tax documentation when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Previous tax experience highly preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict tax deadlines
If you or someone you know are interested in this great Tax Intern job opportunity in Brentwood, TN please email your resume to Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for taking the time to review this post and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply with your CV to: