Small accounting firm in search of tax consultant to step in and assist CEO with tax preparations. Income taxes: s corp, individual. Currently the CEO is doing the returns and is behind and needs help with completing the returns. Only 1 – 2 individuals in office at any given time. The role is temp but could go perm for the right person.
Role can be filled by two different types of candidates (for time sake) however only 1 position is open:
- 5 years experience in tax preparation and REVIEW
- Senior to Management level individual
- Will Assist CEO with review and preparations
- 15 clients to complete returns for immediately; this will continue on rotation as more returns come in
- Some returns require more bookwork than others
- Higher level
- Impressive experience, tenure, and knowledge
- Okay with retired individuals seeking extra income
- Experience preparing taxes
- Bookkeeping, payroll and sales tax experience is a plus
- 2 years tax experience
- Individual will be trained to assist bookkeeper with tax returns/preparations
Both candidates: Must have Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks Online and Desktop. Nice to have Drake, but OK to have any other tax software that can transfer to what they are using. Team player mentality and positive personality.
About the role:
Will go through end of May
Opportunity to go perm if it’s the right fit and there is enough work
One person in office (CEO)
Candidate will have their own office. Computer set up takes 1 day.
Pay range is $40 - 60/hr dependent upon experience.
If you or anyone you know is a fit for either one of these descriptions please email:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: