Accounting Principals is seeking a Tax Accountant for an office located in King of Prussia, PA. This finance professional would be responsible for helping individuals and organizations file their taxes appropriately while following legal guidelines. Their duties include collecting tax forms and tracking client paperwork and producing tax reports.
· Preparation of Federal, State and Local individual, trust, partnership, and corporate tax returns.
· Preparation of Federal, State and Local employment and payroll tax returns.
· Preparation of tax projections and estimated tax analyses and planning.
· Preparation of books and records for various entities – financial and trust accounting.
· Assist accounting managers with day-to-day issues and questions.
· Able to work independently and interact with clients on a professional level.
· The ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables with competing timelines is required.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are required.
· Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and professional tax preparation software.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting or similar.
· Advanced degree and/or professional certification(s) a plus but not required – willingness to work towards these items important.
· Experience in the tax department of an accounting firm preferred.
· Familiarity with the data requirements needed for the preparation and filing of tax returns.
· Familiarity with Federal, State, and local tax laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: