A Direct Hire Tax Accountant job in Fort Worth, TX is available through Accounting Principals. If you have one or more years preparing tax returns, an Accounting degree and CPA license this could be your new career! Responsibilities would include preparing and reviewing tax returns, conducting client interviews, tax planning and consulting for individual, small businesses, and other legal entities. Our client has wonderful benefits and is ready to hire a long-term career minded individual who is ready to be part of a stellar team. Some of the perks include great work life balance, 4-day work week in the summer, pay for overtime hours, no overnight travel. If you are ready to start your career with a stable company and with an employer who appreciates your valuable time and efforts, then please keep reading.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
• Prepare and file tax returns
• Conduct client interviews
• Tax planning and consulting for individuals, small businesses and other legal entities
• Communicate progress with management
• Audit and validate exemption certificates
• One or more years of tax knowledge and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA license is required
• Excellent communication skills are needed to articulate complex tax matters
- Good systems skills to include advanced Excel (pivot tables and V-Look ups)
- you would like to learn more about this Tax Accountant job in Fort Worth, TX please click “apply now” below. Or, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out our other available employment opportunities. Also, follow us on twitter @AcctprincplsDFW to pursue other available opportunities with us.
Please apply with your CV to: