Are you a strong Tax Accountant seeking an opportunity? Accounting Principals is working on a Tax Accountant job with a growing construction company in North Fort Worth. If you have three or more years of multi-state tax experience, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Responsibilities would include various tax functions including sales and use tax, property tax, unemployment tax, and handling international tax resolutions. Our client has wonderful benefits, and is ready to hire a long term career minded individual who is ready to be part of a stellar team. If this sounds like something you've been looking for, please keep reading!
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
• Prepare all corporate tax returns including sales and use tax, property tax, withholding tax, and quarterly unemployment tax returns
• Responsible to monitor all tax schedules to ensure deadlines are met
• Assist with federal and state tax audits
• Perform research on various federal, state, and international tax issues
• Post and record journal entries
• Analyze and reconcile general ledger account balances
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Three or more years of multi-state tax experience out of public accounting or large corporate tax environment
• Three or more years of general ledger experience
• BA or BS Degree in Accounting
• Timberline software experience is a huge plus
• Advanced Excel to include pivot tables and V-Look ups is a huge plus
If you would like to learn more about this Tax Accountant job near North Fort Worth please click “apply now” below. Or, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out our other available employment opportunities. Also, follow us on twitter @AcctprincplsDFW to pursue other available opportunities with us.
Please apply with your CV to: