Excellent Tax Accountant job located in Louisville, KY
Looking for a candidate to start with their growing team. Ideal candidate for this tax accountant job will have a minimum of two years experience with processing and reviewing property tax bills, heavy coding, preparing sales and use tax returns.
To qualify for this tax accountant job, candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. Company offers competitive benefits and compensation for experience.
Primary Tax Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Process and review Property Tax bills
- Heavy coding -Scanning, copying, filing, data entry, preparing mailings, among other various administrative tasks
- Support tax team in execution of tax process
- Assist in preparing Sales and Use tax returns
- Respond to notices with state and local agencies
- Assist with Sales, Use and Personal Property tax audits
- Completed tax forms and schedules, and supported all areas of responsibility within a 6 person
- Minimum of two years experience with tax accounting
- Immediate understanding and use of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
To learn more about the tax accountant job in Louisville, KY, please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS Word. Other great opportunities are available at Accounting Principals so please log on to www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!