Tax Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
An up and coming financial service firm is looking to bring you on to their team to help them during their annual audit! This is a tax focused 3-6 month contract role! The company specifically focuses on the development of marketable product by securing inventors and strategic marketing. In this role you will be handling tax provisions. Your support will extend around state tax, sales & use tax, and B&O taxes. If you have strong general ledger and tax experience this could be the right role for you! This role is moving fast, apply now!
• Audit financials for accuracy and assurance that transactions are compliant with GAAP and federal standard
• Complex tax provision processing
• Process state taxes, sales and use taxes, and B & O taxes
• Assist in annual financial audit
• Provide any requested documentation for the audit.
• 2+ years of accounting and tax work
• Bachelor's degree
• Excellent attention to detail
• Quick to learn and pick up new systems and processes
• Great communication skills!
If you are interested in applying click “apply” below. Remember to visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com to view other accounting opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: