Tax Accountant Job in Vancouver, WA
Are you looking for a great tax opportunity west of the Columbia? We have an exciting new opportunity with a telecommunications company in Vancouver, WA. This is a contract position through June with the opportunity to go longer. This casual and proficient team is seeking a tax accountant with 3+ years of experience, and very strong Excel skills. They are ready to interview and start someone right away.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monthly transaction/compliance tax filings for multiple countries and tax jurisdictions.
- Prepare property taxes and related payments.
- Assists with tax accrual account Reconciliation, prepares associated monthly journal entries.
- Works directly with auditor providing data to support tax computations.
- Utilize Excel heavily on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree required in accounting or finance, or equivalent
- 3+ year’s professional working experience in accounting
- Any Property or Sales & Use tax experience is preferred
- Advanced Excel user, ability to navigate Pivot tables and large data sets
- Telecommunications experience would be helpful, but not required
If you are interested in this exciting Tax Accountant position in Vancouver, WA – apply today! You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: