We have a Store Payables Clerk position open in Oklahoma City, OK. This is a great entry level role that will be tasked with ensuring all store merchandise invoices processed. Position will audit vendor statements and communicate with suppliers and managers to make certain that invoices are paid in a timely manner. Our client offers great benefits and lots of room to grow. Pay will be $14 per hour.
Store Payable Clerk responsibilities include:
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Research and audit invoices
- Decide action needed for any discrepancies and resolve
- Communicate with vendors and stores
- Assist stores with any credit or invoice issues
Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- 1-3 years accounting related background
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and a sense of urgency
- Able to multi-task and work in high stress situations
If interested in this Store Payables Clerk position, please send word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com. See our website for additional job opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: