Excellent Staff/Senior Accountant job located in Nassau County with a minimum of three years' experience to work on a long term temp assignment. Position requires degree in Accounting and can pay $30 per hour.
Staff/Senior Accountant job requires an individual have an attention to detail, good analytical skills, proficient in Excel and a willingness to learn.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Responsible for reviewing and posting various sub-ledgers to the general ledger.
- Data enter journal entries for sister subsidiary.
- Maintain an independent fixed asset system for tracking, depreciation, and yearly physical inventory.
- Prepare quarterly and annual fixed asset additions/disposals schedules for tax reporting.
- Calculate external commissions for monthly accrual and disbursements.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- One Saturday a month required
- Has account implementation
Please forward resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Experience with Oracle and manufacturing a plus
- Proficient with Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work independently