We have a contract position open that will run for several months for our client in Perth Amboy. Position pays $35/hr. Client looking for the following -
- BS in Accounting
- Administers and maintains complex accounts associated with profit and loss, assets, liabilities, tax liabilities, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Computes, prepares, analyzes and files a variety of complex financial reports and provides other analysis necessary to pay the obligations of the organization.
- Reconciling and balancing general ledger accounts,
- Researching and correcting account discrepancies and preparing variance analyses, and preparing journal entries. Assist as backup to payroll processing, coordinate and review fixed asset reconciliations, capital expenditure processing, and preparing and analyzing payment obligations for two unions.
- General knowledge of SOX requirements, a plus.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel Skills and possess strong time management, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
For additional details on this quick to hire spot, please contact Maureen at 7321-623-8909 or email email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: