Still searching for an awesome career path? If you are ready to plant some roots, come join us and begin building a meaningful and fulfilling career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world! Working at Accounting Principals is a rewarding path in helping people to find dream jobs with industry-leading companies in Fort Worth, Texas. The Staffing Specialist is a recruiting role that is crucial to our organization and does not require specific staffing industry experience. This could be your chance to join a growing team with a work hard, play hard mentality. In short, this is an outstanding entry-level opportunity for talented, driven individuals who desire a true pathway to personal and professional growth.
Your responsibilities as a Staffing Specialist would include the following:
• Source, recruit and interview degreed and non-degreed candidates for temporary and/or direct hire positions in Accounting and Finance, as well as various accounting clerical roles.
• Active use of various social media platforms to attract and recruit top talent in your market
• Create candidate profiles in order to successfully match candidates to the client orders
• Coordinate in-office and attend recruiting events
• Facilitate candidate background checks and drug screens
• Assist candidates in fulfilling their full interview and career potential
Desired skills and qualifications would include:
• 30+ College credit hours or a Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Superior written and verbal customer service skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Outstanding problem solving ability
• Professional customer service attitude
• Ability to succeed in a high volume calling environment
Benefits of this position include:
¿ Competitive base pay and performance-based bonus incentives
¿ Top-notch training program
¿ Medical and Dental
¿ 401K with employer match
¿ 18 days of PTO in your first year, one free volunteer day to give back to the community and paid holidays
If achieving the strategic goals of a business through hiring and retaining employees as a Staffing Specialist (Recruiter) interest you, join us in creating a path to enhance careers. Qualified candidates who are located in or moving to the Fort Worth, TX. area should email résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or apply directly to this ad.
Please apply with your CV to: