Our company is hiring for a Staffing Manger job on the North Side of Indianapolis, IN. If you have your bachelor’s degree and are looking for an HR position that is challenging, rewarding, and constantly changing you are the ideal candidate for this position.
- Creating job postings for a wide variety of roles within HR, Office Support, Customer Service and non-clinical healthcare
- Sourcing candidates in an internal ATS system along with other recruiting resources; career builder, indeed, LinkedIn, etc.
- Recruiting qualified candidates
- Conducting interviews in person and via phone and Skype
- Screening candidates
- Matching candidates to open positions
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Scheduling internal and external interviews
- Managing candidates once placed on assignment
- Employee relations
- Completing reference checks and onboarding compliance
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Prior experience in account management, recruiting, and/or sales is not required but preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Forward thinker
- Strong computer Skills are required
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent “people” skills
- Great problem solver
If you are interested in this Full Time Staffing Manager Job in Indianapolis, IN or others like it, please apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: