Accounting Principals is a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment—and in the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in accounting, finance, HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration, and more.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
What will you do as an Accounting Principals Staffing Manager?
• Recruit and interview top professionals within your local market.
• Identify key matches between candidates and employers to successfully fulfill job orders.
• Provide career counseling to prospective and current temporary candidates.
• Balance and maintain both existing business and generating future staffing opportunities.
Recruiting Top Talent
• Networks and sources to identify and recruit the top talent in the marketplace and interviewing top-tier professionals for placement in temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent positions.
• Conducts interviews, creates candidate profiles to successfully match candidates to the client orders.
• Conducts pre-selling of staffing solutions through inside sales activities from the desk.
• Provides management and career counseling to prospective and current assignment and direct hire candidates.
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers/peers.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in the staffing industry or experience in high end retail, high end customer service or similar industries is a strong plus!
• The ability to search out, screen, network, interview, and recommend prospective candidates for employment.
• The ability to build relationships with clients.
• A consultative approach to furthering temporary business.
• The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
• Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
• A positive attitude and team player mentality.
• The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
• A strong work ethic motivated by results.
• The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
• A desire to have fun at work.
Please submit resumes for consideration directly to Cindy Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: