Accounting Principals is now hiring for a Staff Accountant in St. Pete, FL! This is the chance to get in with a company that offers competitive wages with the opportunity to grow. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years’ experience in accounting with an emphasis on general ledger and reconciliations.
- Prepare invoices for processing (including general ledger coding)
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit cards, and balance sheet accounts
- Process expense reports for payment
- Post cash receipts and prepare deposits daily
- Assist with month-end close
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years’ experience in accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
If you are interested in applying for this Staff Accountant opportunity, please email your resume to Mandy.Johnson@AccountingPrincipals.com and apply online at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: