Technology company in Burbank is seeking an organized and motivated Staff Accountant to help drive day-to-day accounting and financial processes. This individual will be responsible for creating and posting journal entries during an aggressive monthly close and will work closely with the Finance team to creatively improve current process and work flows. The Staff Accountant will have the opportunity to learn quickly and take on additional challenging tasks within their first few months, joining a department with tremendous amounts of growth and visibility into the organization!
• Support to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Prepare and record month-end journal entries with an eye for detail and accuracy.
• Prepare and maintain balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
• Create monthly billing and assist with managing aging and collections.
• Work with various departments including technology, marketing, and sales departments to prepare accurate and timely accruals for month-end.
• Assist accounting manager in high profile projects and other workflow improvements.
• Work with outside auditors and tax consultants to ensure timely and accurate audit and tax filings.
• Assist in monthly operational reporting, including preparation of GAAP financials.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance required
• Pursuing CPA highly desired
• Advanced Excel
• Candidate that is motivated, analytical, organized and a strong communicator.
• ERP software knowledge desired
Our client is offering an outstanding opportunity for a candidate looking to challenge themselves and grow their accounting skills. Health, vision, dental and 401K offered including paid parking.
Please apply with your CV to: