Our client is searching for a rock-star Staff Accountant near Streetsboro, OH. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to partner with a team that supports each other and promotes excellence.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
Support in Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
Assist in monthly reconciliations, support the creation of financial reports and participate in internal and external financial audits
Complete weekly and monthly financial presentations to executives
Assist with preparing annual budget & monitor cash flows as well as investment activity
Participate in preparing and analyzing monthly financial statements and processes such as: journal entries, reconciling the general ledger and variance reports
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (not required but a huge plus)
• 4+ years of prior accounting experience
• Working knowledge of accounting software such as SAP, Oracle or QuickBooks
• An analytical mind with strong organizational and time management skills
• Great attitude with a passion for learning!
If you feel you are a great fit for this role apply today or for immediate consideration send resumes to Richard.Sumlin@AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: