Accounting Principals is searching for a temporary Staff Accountant for our client located in Metro Park, NJ.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet, P&L , inter company account reconciliations journal entries, prepaid and accrual schedules.
- Responsible for monthly close process of assigned areas.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements as required by management.
- Review of overhead expenditures, investigating entries and resolving/understanding transactions and variances.
- Liaise with Corporate Services and querying and understanding resultant P&L charges from Balance Sheet.
- Ensuring internal audit processes are complied with.
- Provide audit support for year-end financial and tax audits.
- Accounting for leases
- Internal audit
- Government reporting
- Special projects as required.
- Overtime required as needed.
Candidate Specification :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 6+ years’ experience in fast paced accounting environment
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Ability to work with large amount of data
- Intermediate Excel Skills Required, (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, INDEX MATCH, IFs, SUMIF,)
- Good Oral & Written communication Skills.
- Must be deadline driven and able to work independently.
Please apply with your CV to: