Well-established company in the Libertyville area is seeking a Staff Accountant to add to the team. Work with a team of other accounting professionals in this employee friendly office space! Company offers a very competitive benefit package. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- G/L account reconciliations
- Month end close responsibilities, including the preparation of journal entries and reports
- Sales and use tax filings
- Manage credit files, credit applications, and review of credit holds
- AR invoice process and review, including review of gross margins for accuracy
- Process credit memos and receipts, including credit cards and ACH transactions
- Backup for AR collections; provide statements to customers and follow up on inquiries
- Ensure compliance with all accounting policies and procedures; updating or creating work instructions
- Backup for AP; process invoices, printing of checks, and positive pay upload
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant role, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: