We are actively looking to add a Staff Accountant to our existing team in Walnut Creek, CA! Our long time Accounting Manager is retiring at the end of this year and we're promoting our current Staff Accountant to run the department. We're a family-owned home builder and have developed a family-style, supportive environment here and we're excited to find a new person to join the team!
While this posiiton is Staff Accountant in title it is very AP heavy so we view it as an ideal opportunity for someone who has a few years of Accounts Payable under their belt and are now looking to take the next step in their career.
This posiiton is 100% on-site in Walnut Creek and pays $55,000-65,000/year DOE.
We are again partnering with Andrew Walsh at Accounting Principals to help us find the right person so if you're interested in learning more about potentially joining our team please reach out to him at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume (preferred) or apply directly here. Please see the responsibilites and requirements section below.
• Manage and process invoices for multiple construction projects.
• Manage cashflow, scanning deposits, and withdraws and checks.
• Assist in monthly reporting, Financial and Projects.
• Assist in monthly accounting auditing for accuracy.
• 2-4 years experience in accounts payable: check runs, coding, bank recs, data entry, filing and other accounting tasks.
• Construction related background preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite, Adobe and Sage 300 (Sage nice to have)
• Degree or education in Accounting preferred.
• Ability to manage through situations that include ambiguity and complexities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and project and prioritize accordingly.
• Work closely and efficiently with vendors and subcontractors as well as team members.
• Accurate and timely processing
• Detailed analysis and problem-solving skills.
Again, if this position sounds like one you'd like to explore further, please reach out to Andy with your resume right away at email@example.com. Thanks for your consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: