Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients in wine industry looking to fill a Staff Accountant job for the corporate office located in Napa, CA. You should have at least 2 plus years of experience as a Staff Accountant working with the general ledger. You will be responsible for assisting with the annual close processes (month, quarter, year-end), account reconciliations, journal entries, fixed assets, assist with AP and AR, as well as some payroll activities data gathering, and other projects as assigned.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Software experience with Netsuite would be helpful but not required
- Solid knowledge of accounting and knowing your general accounting debits and credits
- Able to work independently and remotely during the shelter in place
- Comfortable returning to the office when the shelter in place is lifted
- A can do attitude, takes ownership of responsibilities, and gets the job done
- Detailed, quick to pick up, and organized
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Experience: 2-5 years of experience as a Staff Accountant or Bookkeeper
Compensation: $60,000 – $70,000
Employment Type: Direct Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: