Accounting Principals is working with a great clients located in San Ramon, CA looking to fill a Staff Accountant job opportunity The right candidate should have at least 3 years of experience as a Staff Accountant with a solid focus on the general ledger. You will be responsible for the daily accounting functions in general ledger, journal entries, account and bank reconciliations, assist with the month, quarter and year-end close..
Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance would required
- 3 years of experience as a Staff Accountant or General Ledger Accountant
- Solid general accounting and GAAP principles
- Attention to detail, problem-solver, and analytical
- Excellent communications skills written & verbal and a team player
- Software experience with a medium to large ERP would be a plus
- Strong Excel skills intermediate to advanced (pivot table, vlookups, sumif etc..)
Compensation: $65,000 – $75,000
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: