Accounting Principals is currently working with one of top customers looking to fill a Staff Accountant job for the main office located in San Ramon, CA. You should have at least 3 years of experience in a Staff Accountant or General Ledger Accountant position. You will be responsible for assisting with the annual close month, quarter, and year-end process, bank and account reconciliations, prepare and post journal entries, prepare monthly and quarterly reports, assist with AP and AR, and work on projects assigned by the controller.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- Attention to detail, proactive, analytical, and organized
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
- Software experience with NetSuite would be preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel – Intermediate to Excel, Word & Outlook)
Experience: 3 years of experience as a Staff or General Ledger Accountant
Compensation: $31.00 – $36.00
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: