Accounting Principals' client, located in Hayward, CA, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their growing team! This role will involve overseeing AP, AR and payroll transactions, as well as posting journal entries, reconciling G/L accounts and handling other reporting and month end tasks.
The right candidate should have at least three years of general ledger accounting experience, excellent technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, stable company with great benefits and a casual work environment.
Apply online today!
· Audit and reconcile AP, AR and payroll transactions, documenting any adjustments required
· Create and post journal entries to the general ledger
· Research and resolve missing or incorrect data
· Post accruals and other journal entries to the G/L
· Create reports using Excel
· Assist with financial statement creation
· Reconcile G/L accounts
· Assist with projects and specific reports when requested
· 3+ years of accounting experience at a Staff Accountant level
· A Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
· Strong technical skills, including experience with Excel
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast paced environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills are required
Location: Hayward, CA
Role: Contract to Hire
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: