Staff Accountant Job in San Jose, Ca
Are you looking for a job where you can let your analysis skills shine? Do you want to work for a company that applauds creativity and process improvement? Accounting Principals is working with a client in San Jose in search for a Staff Accountant to help with GL reconciliations, month-end close, accruals, and journal entries. To be considered for this role, you must have at least three years of experience in Accounting and experience with month-end. If you are interested, please see the responsibilities below and APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for reconciling all general ledger accounts.
- Prepare, review, and analyzing transactions for financial reporting.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling account
- Handle all general ledger activities.
- Prepare and create journal entries postings.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on general ledger experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a team
- ERP experience is a plus!
If this sounds like a job for you, please submit your resume now! You can also visit AccountingPrincipals.com to explore more Accounting and Finance jobs in your area!
Please apply with your CV to: