The Staff Accountant performs various accounting tasks related to fixed assets, monthly accounting close (including related journal entry preparation and balance sheet reconciliations), intercompany reconciliations, and SOX documentation. This role will also support other finance tasks as needed.
Publicly traded manufacturing company with over 1000 employees
· Will play a key role in the month-end close process by preparing journal entries and managing various asset and liability reconciliations.
· Perform monthly intercompany confirmations and reconciliations.
· Review balance sheet and income statement variances and prepare detailed analyses explaining the monthly and quarterly fluctuations.
· Assist Senior Accountants and Accounting Managers in daily accounting activities and month-end closing procedures.
· Assist with external and internal audit requests, including quarterly reviews and the year-end audit.
· Monthly reporting on SG&A spend and variance analysis
· Provide input for the budgeting and forecasting processes as needed
Required Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· 3+ years of corporate accounting experience
· Understanding of US GAAP
· Highly comfortable with MS Office, with Excel being your strength
· ERP software experience such as SAP or Oracle
Benefits – Our client is offering a competitive base salary with bonus potential. Additional perks below.
· Remote work
· Bonus offering
· Excellent work life balance
· Full health benefits; medical, dental, vision, 401K
· Paid time off, sick time, holidays
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit........https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy/
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: