Accounting Principals, in partnership with a Retail Bakery Corporation in Chandler, AZ, is seeking a qualified Staff Accountant to join their accounting team. This would be a well-rounded accounting role, that would incorporate a lot of GL reconciliations, bank account reconciliations, and supervision of the AP and AR process. They would prefer a candidate with an accounting or business degree, but equivalent accounting experience would substitute for education. If you meet the requirements below and are seeking a new opportunity right away, please apply now!
- Monitor/supervise AP and AR transactions
- Create financial statements
- Month end close
- Prepare and analyze budgets
- Reconcile GL accounts and bank accounts
- Additional tasks as assigned by the accounting manager
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- ERP experience
- Excel (pivot table and vlookup) experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to delegate tasks as needed
Hours: Monday-Friday 7-4 or 8-5
Apply today or send your resume to Michelle.Inskeep@AccountingPrincipals.com for immediate consideration!
Please apply with your CV to: