If you are looking for your next exciting opportunity in Phoenix AZ this is the job for you! Our client is hiring for a Staff Accountant on a direct hire or temp/hire basis. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to partner with a team that supports each other and promotes excellence.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
• Support in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Assist in monthly reconciliations, support the creation of financial reports and
participate in internal and external financial audits
• Complete weekly and monthly financial presentations to C-Suite executives
• Assist with preparing annual budget and monitor cash flows as well as investment
• Participate in preparing and analyzing monthly financial statements and processes such
as: journal entries, reconciling the general ledger and variance reports
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (not required but a huge plus)
• 4+ years of prior accounting experience
• Working knowledge of accounting software such as SAP, Oracle or QuickBooks
• An analytical mind with strong organizational and time management skills
• Great attitude with a passion for learning!
If interested and qualified for this position please send resumes to email@example.com or call Megan Meek at 602 957 1200!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: