Accounting Principals is partnering with a local company in Renton that is looking for their next Staff Accountant! This company is expanding due to growth and looking to grow their Accounting team as well. Daily responsibilities comprise of AR, AP, journal entries, bank reconciliations and general ledger duties. Send in your application and resume today if this opportunity interests you!
- Full-cycle Accounts Payable including three-way matching, check runs and journal entries.
- Accounts Receivable duties including cash applications, invoice creation, vendor maintenance and reconciliations.
- Payroll processing and complete periodic accruals.
- Bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of related Accounting experience.
- Intermediary Excel including PivotTables, VLOOKUPs, IF Statements
- Strong attention to detail and level of accuracy.
- Ability to manage and organize priorities and shifting job duties.
Location: Renton, Washington
Work hours: 8am-5pm M-F, 40 hours/week full time.
Browse our Accounting Principals website for more opportunities or reach out to April.Lai@AccountingPrincipals.com if you have any questions!
Please apply with your CV to: