Direct hire Staff Accountant role in Northbrook, IL. Work for an employer that truly values it's employees by paying 100% of healthcare benefits, providing work life balance and generous time off and providing opportunity for growth! In this newly created role, you will working with the Accounting and Finance team to handle daily, monthly and yearly accounting including g/l account reconciliations, journal entries, audit, tax and reporting and analysis.
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files
- Generate financial reports such as income statements and year-end balance sheets
- Perform various monthly account reconciliations
- Maintain the general ledger system and prepares journal entries relating to accounts payable, payroll, cash, accounts receivable and other accounts.
- Perform state and local tax compliance
- Assist with financial statement audits
- Provide support to various departments requesting financial information and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of related accounting experience
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Healthcare industry experience a plus!
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant role in Northborok, IL, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: