Staff Accountant Job – Gurnee, IL
Immediate opening for a Staff Accountant in the Gurnee area. To be considered you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and have a minimum of two years of accounting experience. As a Staff Accountant, you will work closely with the Corporate Controller to assist in the preparation and maintenance of accounting, and preparing financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Submit your resume today for consideration.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities include:
- Assist with the financial closing process including the preparation of monthly journal entries
- Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Prepare monthly reporting for inventory related accounts.
- Maintain fixed asset records and controls.
- Assist in the monthly reporting for standard cost system, including assisting with the annual inventory count and reconciliation
- Assist Controller with the development and analysis of the annual budget
- Bachelor’s degree in either accounting of finance
- 2+ years accounting experience within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and experience with ERP software
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the Staff Accountant job in Gurnee, IL, we want to hear from you! Please click the yellow "apply with us" button to apply now or go to www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out additional opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: