Attention accountants with a few years of experience… are you looking to take the next step in your career? If so, this job is for you! Our client in the Greenwood area is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team! To be considered you must have a minimum of two years of accounting experience and we require that you have a degree in accounting or finance. This role involves working closely with the Assistant Controller in all aspects of the daily accounting while earning great pay!
- Review and analyze general ledger account balances, and performs reconciliations
- Involved in the planning, monitoring and organizing of various activities in the Accounting department which may include: accounts payable, cash application, general ledger, financial reporting, fixed assets and inventory accounting
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Implement procedures and solve accounting system problems, as well as procedural/process problems
- Prepare various financial statements and/or reports on IFRS standards
- Review internal controls for possible improvements
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Accounting
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Use of a fully-integrated business system, preferably SAP
- Proficient in MS Excel
If you or someone you know is interested in this Staff Accountant opportunity, please apply directly to this posting!
Please apply with your CV to: