TEMPORARY-TO-PERMANENT STAFF ACCOUNTANT JOB IN PITTSBURGH, PA
You need to have a Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of experience. Having worked with this client before, we know that there is great opportunity to expand you knowledge and learn the ins and outs of their business. Experience within an Investment Company a bonus.
• Analysis and Reporting
• Journal entries and account reconciliations
• Assist in G/L and month-end closing
• Various tasks in supporting Accounting team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related required
• 1-3 year of experience (Banking/Investment Industry experience a plus)
• Must be an independent worker and motivated to work
• Strong Accounting Software and Excel skills
• High attention to detail
If you are interested in the Staff Accountant job in Pittsburgh, PA, you may apply online and submit your resume to www.AccountingPrincipals.com!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: