Would you like to grow your accounting skills in a fast pace, exciting organization? Do you have accounting experience in the Healthcare or senior living industry? We are recruiting for a Staff Accountant Job in Louisville, KY. You would be responsible for maintaining proper accounting books and records, as well as running financial reports.
Your job responsibilities as a Staff Accountant would include:
- Assists in the preparation and input of journal entries with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Assists in the review of financial statements for proper accounting treatment of revenue and expense items.
-Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assists with the generation of ad-hoc reports and assists management with interpretation and analysis of such reports.
- Generates and distributes monthly financial and statistical reports to management and facility personnel.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger and subsidiary accounts monthly and maintains appropriate supporting documentation of assigned accounts.
Your Qualifications for the Staff Accounting job should include:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Three (3) to five (5) years accounting experience. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred
- Microsoft Office with exceptional skills in Excel
- Ability to work 5-10 hours overtime 1st-10th of the month
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant job in Louisville, KY, or similar opportunities, please submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com or click “Apply” to submit your resume.
Please apply with your CV to: