Are you an Accounting professional looking for your next dynamic opportunity? Do you want to work in a fast-paced work environment with a highly motivated team? You’re in luck!
In Louisville, KY we are looking for an experienced Staff Accountant to join our Accounting team. In this role, your primary responsibilities will include assisting with the daily GL activities, reconciliations, and general account analysis. As our ideal candidate, you will have 2+ years of Accounting experience as well as proficiency in MS Excel.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with preparation of schedules, budgets, and reports
- Assisting the Controller with the day to day General Ledger activities
- Reconciliations, including bank statements, un-deposited funds, and customer deposits
- Performing general account analysis
- Collecting, researching and resolving problems related to invoice and payment transactions
Your Qualifications will include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- At least 2 years of Accounting experience (job, internship, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
Sound like the perfect fit for you? Submit your resume online at www.AccountingPrincipals.com for immediate consideration today or simply click "apply with us" above!
Please apply with your CV to: